1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29,246 Posts
Democrat Lite.

·
Premium Member
8,006 Posts
When the going gets tough, the chickensh=t run like hell! Nothing is paramount to them getting reelected no matter what the cost. Honor, integrity, fortitude? might as well write it on the outhouse wall. Truly sold their souls for a paycheck. They are so full of sh=t I think they need a cleansing so here it is brainwashing for the politicians!
ed922666b7601905d33d6b537f721057.jpg
Don't forget, read the label before using.
Aloha

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
I've must have heard and participated in 1000's of conversations like Trumps in my life. As have all these other sanctimonious pukes running for the bushes. What a bunch of cowards crying foul over locker room talk.

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Any that were against Trump before....are using this as an excuse. The Rino's know that the gravy train will continue with hillary; and Trump would expose and try to stop it. A hillary reign will make bad matters worse for the common American starting with the Supreme Court. She is interested only in power and financial gain. If I could I would not vote for anyone who turned their back on him. They are Judas in modern form.

·
Registered
955 Posts
BARNEY FRANK ..Gay Jewish congressman ran a male prostitution ring out of his house and the news media loved him.I thought prostitution was illegal in the state he was a represinative of.This was not locker room talk,it was the real thing.

·
Premium Member
10,595 Posts
Gerry Studds: Pedophile Congressman from MA, known for molesting congressional pages, lauded as a hero by democrats.

Ted Kennedy and Chris Dodd, Senators from MA and CT, known for making "waitress sandwiches" in a bar in Washington. I guess Dodd hasn't croaked yet but when Kennedy did he was lauded as "The Lion of the Senate". You don't have to bring up Mary Jo Kopechne, who Kennedy drowned.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Any that were against Trump before....are using this as an excuse. The Rino's know that the gravy train will continue with hillary; and Trump would expose and try to stop it. A hillary reign will make bad matters worse for the common American starting with the Supreme Court. She is interested only in power and financial gain. If I could I would not vote for anyone who turned their back on him. They are Judas in modern form]
If you can honestly say your life is better with O'Bama, #1 You lie! #2 Hillary will be a continuation of the same thing, only worse. If she can forgive her philandering husband, do you think she'll have the guts to stand up to a real problem. I know, she won't be able to remember!

·
Premium Member
18,222 Posts
"I'd rather hunt with Cheney, than drive with a Kennedy"

"I'd rather stand with Trump, than 'LIE' with Clinton"

Great bumper stickers.

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
The media trying to make us believe Hillary is climbing in the polls after debat. Well I tell you after last night Trump won bog with the working establishment that pays the bills of this country. Guarant you in the popular vote. The Republicans and established Democrats of the electoral College will vote against Americans.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Dems use your ideals against you and win. Never Hillary!

Looks like Bushy got fired, guess he failed his interview for working with the stars.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Washington pukes are running scared the closer it gets to election day. They only care about themselves, Which we all know.
They will stop at nothing to insure that Trump doesn't get in and put their lively hoods at risk. They know they are safe with the HAG.

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
Local news said Senator Joni Ernst, A Republican from IA is the only female Senator who is still supporting Trump. She still condemns his words but says she is more focused on the Nation as a whole.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts