Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have used the search feature and am coming up short on finding a gun fitter in the Midwest. Suggestions? BTW, there should be a list compiled of these guys and made into a sticky or put on the home page IMO.

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
Phil Simms is in Colorado...

·
Registered
701 Posts
Jim Geleen in Lincoln has a good reputation. He has done work for a number shooters around here and all of them were satisfied with his work. PM me for a phone number if you are interested.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Not sure the degree of work you are looking for but I third the vote for Jim Geline in Lincoln. I don't know if he does entire stocks but he is killer on stock work such as pads, combs, graco's, etc.
Also, will the guys at Moneymaker's do that work?
dju
Omaha

·
Vendor
7,253 Posts
i know both carrol and gene well and agree they do topnotch work-- but if i understand the question-- stock fitters go into detail and are more complex w/ toe in / cast / drop of comb ect --i think the work you would get out of either carrol or gene , depends on the questions you ask about what you need accomplished!! lynn gipson @ kcta ,smithville will have carrols #-&--lincoln trap and skeet will have genes #-- i have them but are at my office--wally riebesell

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.