Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I was shooting over the weekend and all of a sudden I couldn't close my TMX. Do any of you have any suggestions of what I should do to first or what type of repair might be needed. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Bob Collins

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Look under the extractor where it closes against the mono block. Look closely for debris smashed so flat they are hard to see. Jimmy Borum

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jimmy I'll check that out when I get home. It seemed pretty far from being closed when a lot of resistance was felt. I really had to struggle to get it to where it still has a ways to go before latching.

Thanks Bob

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Barrelbulge if you would have been there when it locked up you stood a pretty good chance getting it for that.lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went home and really looked for anything around the ejectors and the monoblock. All I found was the back side of a primer. I have removed it and it seems to working fine now. Although it seems a little stiff cocking the gun, might be all in my head. Thank you all for your advise and suggestions. It was helpful confirming what was actually wrong.

Bob Collins

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.