Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
Personally, I think it looks bad, and will give us a bad name. That one kid with the red cap on in the lower picture doesn't look as if he even shaves yet.

·
Registered
11,958 Posts
Its what happens when the pendulum has to swing back to the right way again!!

We've had to cow tow to the loony left for decades(afraid of offending the weak), people have forgotten what it USED to be like in the Good Ole USofA!!

·
Thorn in your side
8,112 Posts
I see nothing wrong with it, as long as it stays peaceful.

·
Banned
5,302 Posts
If the Democrats weren't so focused on destroying the Second Amendment, people would not feel compelled to make the overt statement that they are making.

If voters who believe in the Second Amendment would quit voting for Democrats we wouldn't have half the problems we have now. Every bad thing happening in America is the result of Democrat rule and those bad things can be laid right at the feet of those who vote for the America hating Obama/Hillary/Pelosi/Reid et al of this world.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Is this really in the best interest of gun owners?
Short answer, probably not, but it won't matter. The media will demonize, no surprise there.

None of the people in Joe's pics will cause ANY problem. The " New Black Panther Party", or the BLM anarchists, that may be a different story.

What I don't get is the crying and whining for Kasich to VIOLATE the 2nd amendment and declare( read that is what the African does) some sort of BS " no 2nd amendment zone".

If I was a Cleveland cop and the known troublemakers told me ahead of time they were going to SHOW me their guns, why I would say" It's gonna be a good day Tater". You need me, I'll be on top of that building down yonder".

·
Registered
110 Posts
Making a difference here as stated above would be to not vote these "D" Bafoons in - If you are of our great freedoms and choose that "D" button on "D" day - cry not for you have sealed your own fate -

They keep asking the Republican candidate that laid waste to everyone else - Are you ready ? What kind of stupid question is this ? Liked the last eight years did ya ?

He damn sure couldn't do any worse than what we have dealt with - oh lets just all have a beer on the citizens of America on the White House lawns that we paid for and discuss things ? Seriously ?

This guy doesn't know what staying above the bar means - everyday you raise it - it is what we were taught - not to lower it and give a bust on the "Diaper"

The time nears - search your souls or we will be dealing with issues as our overseas partners are - "Defenseless"

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
Problem is that some of those guys may take matters into their own hands will be the first ones shot. It is their lives, so be it. If those guys are smart, they will run and hide. They don't look highly trained to me, and are liable to screw things up and get their ass shot off. IMHO.

Reactions: New Mexico 7

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Just because you have a right to do something doesn't mean you should...even to make a point....I'd be worried some a-hole would take a shot at me or try to get me to shoot just to start a problem;after all we know there will be PAID THUGS and AGITATORS itching to cause problems..I'd just rather carry concealed if I was going to attend rather than risk being charged with brandishing which I feel could happen by a jumpy cop or lie told by some troublemaker.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Aaah be like that highly trained cop that was in the inter-city indicating to everyone he was the only one qualified to handle that loaded glock - shot himself in the damn foot in front of all those children - probably what one of these individuals will have happen - Stay Tuned - LOL

·
Premium Member
8,015 Posts
The left will villianize gun owners even if they were carrying bunny rabbits to sick children in hospitals. You must learn there is no negotiating with a cause bent on the destruction of all second amendment rights. They are worse than the clerics that run Iran. Make no mistake they have made up their minds long ago to eliminate the right, and any giving in on our part only shows them the weakness and lack of resolve that will encourage them and what they are trying to foster. F=ck Them ALL, use the opportunity to show them you can carry a firearm and control yourself responsibility unlike the criminal rabble they support and turn loose. Lead by good example. I say this from my personal experience in my state where we have over the years let our second amendment rights get chipped away as a sign we were reasonable and willing to negotiate, until now they are almost gone, and yet they still continue to attack. I have seen personally first hand their promises to this is the only thing we want and will leave you alone after that! Lies! They are never going to stop at one measure take it to the bank. Don't let it be your future my friends, because it can happen to you if you let it. Fight hard and never give up.
Aloha

1 - 20 of 56 Posts