Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used this call? The reviews on line are good wanted to get more opinions.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have a Ihunt by ruger and it works just fine. You download the app to your phone and it connects to the speaker and will give many many sounds for yotes deer crows etc. Phone connects via bluetooth and works out to about 25 yds. all for 49,95

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have an alpha dogg caller. It works ok but not great.
Pros- very loud, easy to use backlit remote, remote works pretty far from speaker, legs keep caller up off the wet ground
Cons- takes 8AA batteries not a lithium pack, more than half the pre-load sounds are unnatural/ analog
I think that Primos wants to sell better sounds that you can upload online. I think it's a little over priced but I have called in coyotes and crows with it. Maybe check out foxpro

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I have one It works good. Radio shack has the battery holders it saves time in the field. I've taken 12 coyotes with it lots of crows and a few *****. It's on loan to my neighbors son I'm now using a fox pro and love it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have one It works good. Radio shack has the battery holders it saves time in the field. I've taken 12 coyotes with it lots of crows and a few *****. It's on loan to my neighbors son I'm now using a fox pro and love it.
Fast Gun, what Fox Pro model do you use?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This call was selling for $299 is now on Amazon for $186 that is why I was asking. Thanks to all who replied.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts