Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Anyone have any shot or Federal 209A Primers in Florida?

Seems to be short supply.

Thanks,

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hello,

Anyone have any shot or Federal 209A Primers in Florida?

Seems to be short supply.

Thanks,
I am in west central Florida and I have 4000 Federal 209A primers I would sell. Also have CB 12S3 wads. No shot I want to part with. What part of Fl. are you in?

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
In St. Louis area shot and powder is easy for me to find. Must be a regional thing. Graf's in St. Charles, Mo. had plenty last week. A while back I found Noblesport primers for $50 for 5,000. I bought plenty at that price.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am in west central Florida and I have 4000 Federal 209A primers I would sell. Also have CB 12S3 wads. No shot I want to part with. What part of Fl. are you in?
Hello, I'm in Palm Coast. Going toWestley Chapel on the 3rd and The Dollar on the 4th of October. I would take the primers. Where are you?
Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
11 Posts
Seattle area nothing in stock anywhere.
I’m just north of Seattle and no problems finding any shotgun reloading items, but cannot find any small pistol primers or small rifle primers anywhere. Shelves are bare. But there’s lots of primers for large pistol and rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,859 Posts
I’m just north of Seattle and no problems finding any shotgun reloading items, but cannot find any small pistol primers or small rifle primers anywhere. Shelves are bare. But there’s lots of primers for large pistol and rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's really odd. Several years ago, last time there were shortages, I could find small pistol primers but not large ones to save my life. I went so far as to buy .45 ACP brass with small primers just so I could load something.

·
Registered
3 Posts
im north seattle where you shopping? im looking for winchester w209s.. i seen a few remington sts but 55.00 a flat...

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Just another FYI. Scheels in Sparks NV just got a couple of cases of W209 primers. Will see how long they last.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I picked up 4) 4# jugs of 700X, 5 bags of Mag. shot 7.5 & 8's and 5000 Rem STS primers for 250.00 for the widow of shooter. I look on CL and bulletin boards at gun clubs and other groups on the internet.

·
Registered
698 Posts
As of today, Sarasota trap skeet & clays has fed 209a primers and shot (7 1/2 thru 9).
regards
Bob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts