Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having trouble with primers hanging up in the primer tube. If I tap the tube it will drop out. Is it from the angle that the large primer feed tray is hitting the tube? I have ran a pipe cleaner through the tube and cant feel anything but not sure something dosent exist at the point the tube is welded to the bracket? Happens maybe every 8-10 loads, if I am watching is ok, if I look away creates a mess real quick.
Thanks for any help in advance DaveB ohio

·
Registered
830 Posts
there is a sensor that looks at you then reloading,as soon as you look away it causes primer jams,if you find it, please let me know there that SOB is! :)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Join the club, I have a broken end of a telescoping magnet handy, when a primer hangs up a wAve of the magnet and it drops! This is really the only defect in the current design of the 9000 IMHO

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I think FLIP has the answer (LOL) it's kind'a like the little "ding-ding-ding" bell in the car that tells you you haven't fastened your seatbelt or you've opened the door with the key still in the ignition. Unlike the rest of the car that stupid little bell NEVER wears out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts