Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I haven't been able to find cheddites anywhere. Graf's has some Winchester's in stock, but other than that can't find primers.

·
Registered
303 Posts
other kinds of primers, especially small pistol, and out of stock everywhere. Believe it or not small pistol primers are being sold at 1000 for $100!!!! This has created a "horde" mentality which is now boiling over to other kinds of primers. At a different gun forum I'm seeing people buying shotgun primers that don't even reload shotgun "just in case"

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
other kinds of primers, especially small pistol, and out of stock everywhere. Believe it or not small pistol primers are being sold at 1000 for $100!!!! This has created a "horde" mentality which is now boiling over to other kinds of primers. At a different gun forum I'm seeing people buying shotgun primers that don't even reload shotgun "just in case"
Actually your a little off on what small pistol primers are actually selling for. Try $205 so far with 2 bidders not counting shipping in 1,000 primers. Small rifle primers are selling for the same. I guess if I sold all the primers I have I could buy a top end trap gun. I guess the people who are buying at these prices really need them. Seen new 9mm ammo selling for $1 per cartridge.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Bought 10,000 Chedites about 2 weeks ago from Recob’s Target Shop. They are out now.
Bought a couple of boxes of Winchester and a box of STS last week. Scoured on some Federal 209A and a 8# jug of Red Dot today. Have plenty of Wads and lots of shot.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Actually your a little off on what small pistol primers are actually selling for. Try $205 so far with 2 bidders not counting shipping in 1,000 primers. Small rifle primers are selling for the same. I guess if I sold all the primers I have I could buy a top end trap gun. I guess the people who are buying at these prices really need them. Seen new 9mm ammo selling for $1 per cartridge.
holy smokes!!! time to sell off my primer stash -- perazzi here i come! :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've tried Graf's and midway, seems like recob had them are there any other vendors you guys are looking at?

·
Banned
38 Posts
I've tried Graf's and midway, seems like recob had them are there any other vendors you guys are looking at?
I just ordered a case of Win209 from Grafs and a keg of Clays. It says ‘in stock’.

Maybe I just happened to log in when they had inventory today.

I wonder why these folks are bidding those prices on GB when they can buy em online? Seems kinda odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
347 Posts
Winchester on the shelf in Wichita KS. At my local store, and last I checked at Cabelas( about a month ago there).

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I bought Noblesport primers ,but had to pay $60 for each 5000 sleeve.I guess the Colonel got a better deal than I got.
I got 10000 and have already shot 1100 of them with no problems.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Was at Recob's last Thursday, not many primers on the shelves. I wasn't looking for primers, but was struck when seeing the shelves pretty bare. Usually they're packed full.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I called Graf's and they have cheddites however they do not ship.

Winchester's jam my Mec when dropping into the priming station.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts