Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Remington SPR310 .410 O/U for sale.

Fixed chokes F/M.

Gun locks up nice and tight with lever right of center. Seems to be very well built and is nice and heavy. Nice dark wood. The metal is not banged up on it either. I am not the original owner, but have shot about 75 rounds through it without any issues.

It does have a feature which allows you to shoot the bottom barrel first if you wish. To do so, you load the gun, lock it up, and then slide the trigger forward until it clicks. I tried this out at the range and it works great.

It also has a feature which allows you to select either ejection or extraction for the spent shells. There is a small screw in the receiver you turn depending on your preference.

Would make a great hunting gun or a nice starter gun for a little guy or girl. Or you could ream the barrels out and shoot skeet with it.

Overall it's a nice gun. I bought it for my nephew last Christmas, but his mom wasn't keen on him having a shotgun. Would like someone else to enjoy it.

I should mention that the bottom of the receiver is marked Baikal. It is my understanding that these guns were made in Russia and imported under the Remington name.

450 shipped.

image3.jpeg

View attachment 1533585

image2.jpeg

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Senorric, I do not know what that would cost. A friend of mine who does gun work put choke tubes in a 12ga for me for 150.00. He couldn’t do that with this one because he didn’t have the tooling to do it. I would think Briley would do it. You could check their website for pricing. Or someone else on here may have a thought.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
They have chromed lined barrels and the chokes should be full top barrel and improved mod bottom barrel. I believe it was the only way the .410 was offered.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
I don't have the ability or means to do that. Any idea on what that would cost to have that done?
I paid Mike Orlen in New England about $125 to put choke tubes in to a fixed choke Mossberg 500 in 410 for my kids. Great work and had it back in less than 10 days!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts