Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
I was about that old when I shot my first game. It's a great picture, there is nothing at all wrong with it. Most kids from my neck of the woods were learning safety and how to handle firearms about that age. Getting back to your post, I just bought #2&3 steel shot for $16.22 per 10 lb. bag. The steel shot that I buy is specifically for waterfoul, so I probably pay a little more for the really quality stuff, but it's worth it when I'm sitting down to eat my second favorite meat in the world. If'n I bought 25 lbs. of it, it would run about $40.00 or so. I'm sure that steel shot for clay shooting would be a lot cheaper and even more so with more demand.

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
The only thing wrong with that picture is the NFL shirt should be a Chicago Bears shirt!!

Everything else in OK.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I guess blackfoot would be really upset if he saw the pictures of my kids at age 2 or 3, shooting my J frame S&W .22.

Proper training at the earliest age possible is the best thing we can do to ensure our sport continues to flourish.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Guys Blackfoots right.

Us just appease them and roll over and do what they want us to and they will leave us alone:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts