Trapshooters Forum banner

Price list for shells at the grand this year

7660 Views 37 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  BOXMAN76
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Just getting by.....
2,032 Posts
From their Facebook page:
Gamaliel Shooting Supply will once again be running the shell house at the 2021 Grand American in Sparta, IL! We will have a full inventory as normal and enough shells for every registered target and all practice rounds. Pricing is posted below (box price will be the same as case price, IE case price divided by 10).

This year will be a little different from normal to help ensure our inventory lasts throughout the Grand American. Sales will be limited only to shooters who have registered and cashiered.

The ATA will provide kiosks at the shell house to print your vouchers based on the events you have cashiered for. You will bring these vouchers to the register when you make a purchase at the shell house. Vouchers will also be available for practice rounds and shootoffs. There will be no pre-orders or reservations this year.

We will be selling leftover inventory to the public near the end of the shoot. Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for more information on when this inventory is released and available for sale.

· Super Moderator
6,290 Posts
I wonder if the limit of flats that you can purchase will be increased at the end of the shoot? I wouldn't think that they would want to haul any back home?
Already covered:

From their Facebook page:
. . .
We will be selling leftover inventory to the public near the end of the shoot. Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for more information on when this inventory is released and available for sale.

· Registered
32 Posts
They said they will be selling left over inventory at the end of the shoot but I don't know if there is a limit at that time or not.
That will be determined based on leftover inventory and sales during the shoot. We will make announcements on our Facebook page during the Grand as to when we start selling to the general public and what limits are in place.

As for components, we are expecting to receive a truck load of Lawrence shot, several pallets of Claybuster wads, some Cheddite primers and certain Hodgdon powders (We are expecting Longshot and 700X). Primers may be limited quantities based on how many we receive, but we don't expect to limit any other components.

· Registered
7,255 Posts
Nice. I would go for the AA’s. And half the truckload of Lawrence shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BOXMAN76
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.