Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend has new (less than 500 rounds through it) 32" O/U trap model for sale.

What's it worth?

Regards

Joe

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
HI Joe ... I will be happy to help you out on the Fair Market Value of your 682 Gold. Fist off ... is it a blue Receiver or a silver gray receiver ? Are you able to send some photos to my email ? [email protected] (LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY) ... Norman ... 913-491-0366

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Norm, it has a silver receiver, choke tube barrel, adjustable comb and adjustable recoil pad.

Sorry no pictures, similar to the other thread where the seller is looking for $2350.

Regards,

Joe

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
Is this a 32" Top single or a Double Barrel ? Average price range is 1,800 to 2,200. based on condition and the beauty of the wood. Case ? Nb. of Chokes ? This is providing that this is a Graystone Receiver. if so I am Interested. Norman 913-491-0366

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hello: With that low of round count and if in very good condition it will be worth in the $2200-$2700 range. Graystone guns are very sought after guns and sell quickly. The 32" barrels will also help the sale as well as the adjustable stock. Thanks, Eric

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello: With that low of round count and if in very good condition it will be worth in the $2200-$2700 range. Graystone guns are very sought after guns and sell quickly. The 32" barrels will also help the sale as well as the adjustable stock. Thanks, Eric
Hi Eric, Thanks for your information. Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts