Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Dear Friends,

I am selling this very nice K-80 Logo receiver and iron for one of my squadmates. This is a one-owner receiver in excellent shape. The owner keeps his stuff in very, very good shape. This was used as a backup receiver to a custom crown grade and shot very little. It has recently been replaced by another upgraded receiver (must be nice!) and now available for sale.

Early 80's SN, very little wear, in perfect mechanical shape. Bluing on hinge pins and top-latch is excellent. Has Allem double release triggers installed. Receiver and triggers were serviced by Allem's every two years or so. Receiver has been shot less than 1000 times in the past 15 years. I shot it over the weekend and it's pretty sweet. The receiver shows very little wear.

This is your chance to get an excellent K-80 receiver at a great price. Must be shipped to an FFL or picked up in person in SE PA. Barrels must be fit by a factory authorized gunsmith prior to firing.

Was: $3250.00. Now: $3150.00 delivered to your FFL. Please PM me any questions.
-dave

Logo1.jpg
Logo2.jpg
Logo3.jpg

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can pull out the hooks and get pull triggers but it will most likely need a sear adjustment to get the trigger pull where you'd expect for a K80. This gun has had releases in it from the day it was purchased new and I don't have extra sears for it. A K-gun smith could convert it fairly easily.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Four years ago it cost me $200 to have the double release parts removed and switched back to pull triggers, the trigger pull weight were set to recommended weights. I sold the factory release parts on this forum which covered most of the cost of conversion.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Friends,

Due to popular demand I had Johnny pull the release hooks and reset the trigger pulls. The Receiver now has pull triggers installed and will come with the double release hooks that can be reinstalled. Still for sale!

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pope Francis is allowing a price drop! You won't get a better deal on a K-80 receiver anywhere. Might be the cheapest one ever on TS.com! Now $3150.00 delivered!

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for adding your helpful comments to the discussion Huntin'. I searched two years of posts on TS.com and the only one I saw cheaper was an extremely early SN that was missing some internal parts. I wonder who was selling that?

Anyways, final price drop to $3050.00. Who wants a great receiver?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts