Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
87’ Perazzi Mx-3 combo 32, 31 1/2. Fixed chokes - single tight full, o/u mod / tight full-ported t/b.
GraCoil, adjustable comb. 2 trigger sets all numbers match except triggers. Stock 90% blueing loss on bottom edge receiver and 1 trigger . Thin blueing about 3” at bottom of single barrel latch well to right on both barrels. Comes with extra spring kit and case -asking 3500$

yes/no ?

thx

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
You should post some pictures.
Perhaps Jack or some of the other P gun gurus would chime in.

I think your at the top end of the price range.
But I am not a fan of 32 inch singles or porting.

Its All Good

West

·
Vendor
19,775 Posts
You will get adequate value at that price. It has detractors i.e. the 32" top single and the recoil and porting, but it will shoot. A big killer on this gun is IF it does NOT have original P4 trigger it will become hard to resell. Need a shooter? It'll work

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
The P4 is a 4 position adjustable LOP trigger. If it has the little gold thingy behind the trigger, your good. The gold thingy is a release to move the trigger blade back and forth. Your actually good either way as long as you get a good price reflecting the condition!!

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The seller is a friend of mine, just got the gun rebuilt and the triggers adjusted the same. While the gun was being repaired his health has taken a nose dive, and he no longer will be able to shoot (83 yrs old) 3,500 ok deal? Trigger is not a P4

·
Registered
7,497 Posts
Been shooting mine for yeas. 34 top single and over/under 31 1/2. Has GraCoil and adjustable comb, original trigger and case. Guns sound similar. Would not sell mine for that price, so have to assume that one is a good buy.

·
Registered
114 Posts
$3500 is a fair price 32-31 is no problem in this area enough lady and youth shooters that will be perfect for

1 - 13 of 13 Posts