Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Browning BT 99 MICRO PLUS.
I used it to teach my Grandkids to shoot.

It is in nice shape with a case, good blue, good wood and it has the Timney reducer system in it.

I have a friend that would like to buy it for his wife.
How much is something like this going for now days?

Thank you,
Ajax

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
It doesn't seem that long ago they were going for $2000.00 used.

But I haven't seen one in a while.

Its All Good

West

·
Registered
214 Posts
I had one for my granddaughter, she moved on and no longer shoots, a friend of mine was asking about it, and wanted a price. I gave it to him to help his grandson, with the stipulation, he gives it back when he needs a bigger gun.!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Didn't see any plus models, but the BT 99 micros for sale right now are more like $1000 - $1100 on the internet sites. Those are used, good condition.

·
Registered
335 Posts
NEB Price is between $1500 to $1250. One in reasonably good shape would be around $1000 top dollar to $700 depending on how nice it is. Of course we know if it has an adjustable comb it is worth $200 more than one without , and if it has a recoil system is worth $400 more depending on which type of recoil system that has . This is just a ballpark figure. Keep in mind that a gun it’s not worth any more than what somebody is willing to pay for it.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Seems like we are not talking about the same gun. This is a gun that sold on this board in 2016.
It is a Browning BT99 Plus (Micro 30" Barrel). The adjustable rib and comb are desirable.

Its All Good

West

upload_2020-1-19_18-11-12.jpeg

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
A Standard BT-99 is worth between 750-1000 bucks used today. The BT-99 plus's have a adj. rib and are worth more money than the plain 99's. Of course you need to find the right buyer for this gun, and be willing to wait to get top price. break em all Jeff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts