Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the pleasure of shooting a bt-99 ar tonight and it was awesome!! He says it may be for sale at the end of the year.
I don't see a lot of these posted for sale so I thought u would ask here what the price ranges are
Thanks

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
You will have to have a little more information. Old model or newer model? Engraving on receiver? Choke tubes? Adjustable Stock? I just paid $800 for a very nice 1973 model last week.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You will have to have a little more information. Old model or newer model? Engraving on receiver? Choke tubes? Adjustable Stock? I just paid $800 for a very nice 1973 model last week.
newer model..no engraving.. adjustable comb... a few nicks where his ring has marked the forearm but the rest of it looks ok

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Sportsman's Den (Shelby, Ohio) sells them new. If you're anywhere near Columbus or the Cardinal Center you could see them on the rack there next week.

Reactions: ksybe

·
Registered
328 Posts
Ksybe,

Where you located in ky? I have a bt99 AR that I bought new from the sportsman's den last fall. I had rod Stumbo do a comb and adjustable butt plate. I love the gun. Can't say enough about it. It is a awesome shooting gun. Im from southeastern ky and if you ever get this way your more than welcome to look and shoot mine. Anymore info you want to know feel free to pm me. Thanks.

Gary

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im from Missouri..... but thanks for the offer
i do go thru corbin ky on my way to VA a few times a year though

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts