Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get an adjustable comb installed on a Beretta 391 Parallel Target stock. What is the price and estimated time frame?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Depends on how close you are to the shop. Would recommend Rod Stumbo (Rod's Custom Stocks) in Shelby, OH.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hello: I suggest you send him an e-mail to find out how booked up he is. You could also try phoning him. E-mail I think is better since he can look at it on his down time. Great guy to do your comb work. Thanks, Eric

·
Registered
48 Posts
He just did a Gracoil on a BT99 for me. Great work and I had it back in a less than a week. Great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update ... I received the stock back on Wednesday. 1 week total including shipping time both ways. Can't hardly beat that with a stick!! Looks great too!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Update ... I received the stock back on Wednesday. 1 week total including shipping time both ways. Can't hardly beat that with a stick!! Looks great too!
Hey could you post a picture of you stock so we can all see his great work and if you do please take the comb off and do a top shot to so we can see his hardware.

·
Thorn in your side
8,117 Posts
Hey could you post a picture of you stock so we can all see his great work and if you do please take the comb off and do a top shot to so we can see his hardware.
This thread is almost 3 years old!! The OP hasn't been on in 3 months, so my guess is NO!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
This thread is almost 3 years old!! The OP hasn't been on in 3 months, so my guess is NO!
Who cares if the thread is old I ask a question and if I get and answer to it great! and 3 mo not to post is not to much time, hopefully he is alive and doing fine and he doesn't have to be the one to answer the post now that it is revived , as some one else might of had a comb done by him and chooses to share his pic , so don't be a downer please. thank you.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Joe is great on his turn around time. He has did 2 different guns one with adjustable comb and butt plate and one with just butt plate. Both times less than a week with the shipping time included. All suburb job

1 - 12 of 12 Posts