Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pre Clinton= slim ball, lier, bum, self centered, conceded, narssisis, Can't stay out of the lime light, has to be the center of attention. That is just Bill Clinton

Hillary= Well I just don't have time to start on her right now. I will get back to you on her. I will say for now WHAT A BITCH.

·
0 Posts
Bill was hands down the best President in my lifetime. I was born in '70.

I will be voting for Hillary, again.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
548 its you who needs to grow up becuase its very clear that you don't know what your doing in a voting booth. You really think that Obama or Hillary will give you a free ride? They will not. I will also say you think they will take everyone elses guns but not yours because you voted for them. Either get off the drugs or get back on the right ones. You do need help. I beat you even voted for Obama. By saying your willing to vote for Hillary just shows your not smart enough or responsible enough to have guns.

One thing I can't stand are those people who have guns but yet voted for DemocRAT's who want to take away all of your guns. You 548 are in the same group as Jim Carrey, Michael Moore, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and all the other anti gun nuts.

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
I will say it again. Only a dumbass would vote for a democrat.......if it fits.....wear it. There are a few here that it fits.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What did Bill Clinton do while in office? I will tell you. NOT A DAMN THING. He got blow jobs. He chased women and turned the oval office into a play room. He killed everything the Rep did in the past 16 years. He made a joke of the office with define IS and I never had sex with her. Bill Clinton was the third worst Pre in history.

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
It really strikes me as funny that our first black president was white and our second black president was half white...and neither one of 'em is worth a pinch of shit. The funniest thing of all, though, is that there are still a bunch of lonely groupies hanging around that would love to sniff their shorts.

·
Registered
14,697 Posts
The Clinton administration started the partisan BS we are dealing with now.

Ronald R. and Kip made it work for the betterment of the country, but Wild Bill and Benghazi Beast went over the edge cause they were true "Progressives"

Read some of their early writings about their political views.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I hope...no..I sincerely hope that anyone who would vote for Hillary has a son or daughter in the military or foreign service and they think she will protect them like she did for those murdered in Bengazi. I also hope that if a Republican is elected that Chelsea Clinton is appointed ambassador to Libya and shasha and miliki are appointed ambassadors to iran and pakistan. ed

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
A few years back, we had a family gathering.

My Sister-in-Law is a hardline Democrat, and has swayed my Brother there, too.

While talking, Bill Clinton came up, and she said she just loved him.

Well, others in the room didn't think so, but being a staunch Liberal, she whispered; "He is the best President we ever had", so she could get the last word in.

I found her in a corner, and asked her if her husband, my brother, was good at his job?

She said yes, so I told her that it must be ok for him to get oral sex from his secretary, or any other woman visiting his office.

She puckered like an old prune, and could not speak!

We're still friends, but she knows my side of the conversation.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts