Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is on TV right now pleading for unemployment extension. He said congress left for the holidays before acting. Is that because there was no leader here because he was on a taxpayer paid Hawaiian vacation? I believe in unemployment benefits but not without a looking for work requirement and or mandatory job skills training. Are these long term unemployed still not working because the stimulus has not worked? Why not a tax incentive for businesses that hire the long term unemployed? How about creating jobs by approving the Keystone pipeline and opening drilling in Anwar and the Gulf of Mexico. Too much common sense give you a headache Mr. Obama? You are not alone...does the same for all bullheaded liberal radicals. ed

·
Premium Member
18,784 Posts
He was too worried about his golf game, than to worry about the un-employed.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Chronic long term unemployment is the biggest issue of this failed presidency and all this idiot can push for is longer benefits. How about less regulation, taxation, and bs in general to help job creators.

Darr

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
While I believe that some unemployment benefits are justified I also believe that mandatory random drug testing should be necessary before benefit checks are issued and unemployment benefits are approved. I don't give a rats rectum about their constitutional rights just like obama doesn't care about the parts of the constitution he doesn't approve of. ed

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Stop criticizing Obama! He had IMPORTANT decisions to make. Like whether to 'give' Michelle an extra week in Hawaii.

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
Same question I asked 3 years ago: Where is and what is this administration's jobs growth plan? 22% increase in Federal employees? Federal Employee are not producers, they are national overhead.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
What the heck is wrong with you people. The Obama administration has "pivoted" to "focus like a laser" on a) the economy, b)jobs, c)immigratrion and, d) income inequality; all this after screwing up a healthcare system which was the envy of the world.

In response to all this "pivoting" and "focusing", all the Conservatives have been able to do is bring up these "phony scandals" of a) the IRS, b) the NSA,
c) Benghazi et al.

With 91 million Americans out of work after 5 years of Obama-nomics, even the villge idiot could have done better, perhaps by doing nothing at all. However, when you start with a failed philosophy like liberalism and follow its tenets to their logical and historical conclusions, you wind up exactly where we are now. Then you voice high-sounding terms like "focus like a laser" which time has demonstrated are pure rhetorical drivel.

And yet, the voters just might elect Hillary in 2016. As Krauthammer said, "Show me one thing that she has done". But then again, we are talking about the American voter who have repeadetly proven that they are unconcerned about the facts.

Liberalism is on the ascendancy. The reason is that the liberals have bought and paid for the votes of the lazy with the money of the industrious. As the numbers of the takers grow, so the numbers of the makers shrink. As long as the liberals and their co-conspiritors in the liberal press can continue to appeal to the lower aspirations of the takers, the scales will continue to tilt in their favor untill there are no more makers and the whole house of cards collapses.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
trapper

With some states legalizing drug usage, though I agree with you, I think the federal govt. will never require drug tests to get benefits.

After all, if you can be president, but not inhale (Bubba), and be president and enjoy a toke with your friends in College (Odumbass), then the next step is to make it mandatory to get high to hold a public office.

Neither of these two are thinking straight anyhow!

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We elect the federal government. It is up to us. Get to the voting booth and make it count! The ramifications of legalizing pot are yet to be felt and they will be...then we repeal that law..unfortunately some will suffer before. ed

·
Registered
635 Posts
Voter ID?

Wonder why NC now requires voter ID? LEST WE FORGET* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes
with not even a single vote recorded for Romney.
(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama
received 100% of the votes where GOP
inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations - and not one single vote
was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a
county with only 98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574
registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes
were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location
in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In one Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the
total number of eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not
require a Photo ID and lost in every state that
did require a Photo ID in order to vote.
Imagine that!

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ictrapshooter...you may be hurting the feelings of the minority of mindless beings on this forum that favor Obama. There is no evidence, statistical or circumstantial that people actually came back from the dead to vote for Romney like may be the case for Obama supporters. ed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts