Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I haven’t been around here in a bit with the rifles getting most of my attention for the last several years. However, I’ve got the scattergun bug again. So anyway, I’m looking for a precision fit stock with a left handed Citori grip. I know the odds aren’t great, but let me know if you have such an animal that you’d be willing to part with.

Thanks,
Ty

· Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Ty, you can always buy a new style PFS (assuming price is fair) and buy a grip and/or comb from Bob Schultz, the new owner of PFS. This way it may open up your ability to find a nice, clean second hand one. Good luck and good shooting, Rey

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. I'm referring to a Citori CX, nether an old Citori, nor a 725. I've been forced to transition to shooting sporting clays, as opposed to trap, due to the fact that 99% of the shoots in my area are of the sporting variety. A NSCA shoot in this area will yield over 100 shooters regularly, where the last registered trap shoot at my local club had 3 guys show up. My plans are to experiment with the Citori CX & PFS on the sporting course before ponying up for a nicer sporting gun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.