Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Pro: easy to adjust and excellent recoil reduction.

Con: so ugly only a mother could love em. Stock moves on face- no problem for most, but some never adjust. A bit on the heavy side.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Yes, Huaxfan, I misstated that as you said. You are wrong that I've never shot a PF. In fact, I've owned and shot one for 5+ years and love it. The only way I'll ever give it up is it's "pried from my cold, dead hands".

·
Registered
38 Posts
My wife shoots left and, since I treated myself to a new Kolar, she had tried holding my 682 Beretta a few times but because the factory stock is cast for a right handed shooter and the length of pull was too long she couldn't even hold it properly. Last year at the Grand one of the vendors agreed to put a PFS stock on for her to try. He set it up to fit her and she tried a few rounds and liked it. After we bought it, the next event was Handicap and she went out and beat my a$$ with it.

It has surprised both of us how much she enjoys shooting the gun and how well she has been doing with it. Best investment I have made in a long time!

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Sorry, Anonymous, I was wrong on that part. Mea Culpa.........

I thought the beauty of a PFS was that it did not move on your cheek. That is what I like about them.

Hauxfan!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.