Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PFS with grip for 12ga Beretta 682 in excellent condition and super clean. No chips, cracks, whatever, on grip. Currently set to +/-14.25” LOP but is easy to change. Kickeze pad. Selection of screws and fittings for alternate adjustments and includes factory tools and a couple extra. Two different weights to make it balance for you. Comes with printout of factory manual and that is on-line as well
I had it on a 682 widebody so it will probably fit any 680 series 12ga action

No trades or returns unless not as described

Please PM with any questions

$950 includes priority shipping/insurance CONUS (inquire about other areas)

USPS MO preferred

Thanks for looking
PR 008.JPG
PR 010.JPG

PR 006.JPG
PR 007.JPG

PR 011.JPG

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sacramento area

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no, I don't think so. I really don't have any other use for the PFS

thanks
Charlie

·
Registered
77 Posts
Is the PFS the new style? If so, I may be interested in just the stock and Jon could buy the grip from you or I.

·
Registered
160 Posts
You wouldn't happen to be coming down to the Newman shoot this weekend, would you? If you do, can you bring that? I'll likely be handicapping, but if not, I'm fairly obvious at that club. I'd like to see it, and have my husband look at it too.

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MrGriz -
I'm not really a PFS kinda guy so I don't know when new happened. This one was originally purchased in 03 and I'll presume that is old style FWIW.

Julie - unfortunately I will not be at Newman. About the only ATA/PITA shoots I go to are at CoonCreek. Maybe we can arrange something else

thank y'all for your interest
Charlie

·
Registered
36 Posts
PFS with grip for 12ga Beretta 682 in excellent condition and super clean. No chips, cracks, whatever, on grip. Currently set to +/-14.25” LOP but is easy to change. Kickeze pad. Selection of screws and fittings for alternate adjustments and includes factory tools and a couple extra. Two different weights to make it balance for you. Comes with printout of factory manual and that is on-line as well
I had it on a 682 widebody so it will probably fit any 680 series 12ga action

No trades or returns unless not as described

Please PM with any questions

$950 includes priority shipping/insurance CONUS (inquire about other areas)

USPS MO preferred

Thanks for looking
View attachment 314031 View attachment 314033
View attachment 314029 View attachment 314030
View attachment 314036
I'm still looking for a Beretta PFS grip. Would you be interested is selling the grip for $160.00? If not, I'll offer you $700.00 + shipping costs for everything. Thanks, Jon "jamsmotorhead" Ackerman.

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
unit has been sold

1 - 11 of 11 Posts