Trapshooters Forum banner

Precision fit stock LOP range

1080 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  James L Balog
I just picked up a used PFS. According to their website LOP range goes up to 16”

I can’t get this one past 14-3/4. I’m depressing stock and turning the mechanism until will not turn anymore. All screws that need to be loose according to the manual are loose.

Is there something I’m missing here?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PFS made a short run of what they called youth stocks. LOP I believe was 12.5 to about 14.5-14.75. Although LOP can be altered with the pad used, I believe you have a youth model. If you can screw it down to about 12.5, that’s what you got. Good luck and good shooting, Rey
thanks for that info, I’ll check it and see if it gets down to 12.5. My luck I’ll have one of those limited run stocks

· Registered
3,174 Posts
Do you have an old style or new style stock?
I think the old style only went out to about 15", and the youth model mentioned above is only about 14.5" or so max.
If needed, you can use a couple of spacers between the stock and recoil pad to get the desired length.

· Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have an old style or new style stock?
I think the old style only went out to about 15", and the youth model mentioned above is only about 14.5" or so max.
If needed, you can use a couple of spacers between the stock and recoil pad to get the desired length.
not entirely sure. Here’s a picture, maybe someone can tell me what I have since I’ll be selling it soon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.