Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These feel really great on a Model 12! If the one we have had a release trigger I'd be tempted to shoot it myself !! You get the perfect fit of the Precision Fit and the recoil absorption which makes shooting so much more fun. If you have a junior shooter who needs a shorter stock and a M-12 this might be the answer.

Wood PFS grip for Winchester Model 12. Sold as grip-only for $575.00 or as an entire stock package for $1695.00 (with standard comb).

Precision Fit Stocks Wood PFS grip for Winchester Model 12 | Target Shotguns, Inc.

Shown is the basic checkering pattern on standard grade wood. Available are upgrades of checkering patterns and wood.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Note: Installation requires removal of round stud/tail on the back of the Model 12 receiver, to be replaced with provided shorter tail.

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Now, this is exciting. Honestly.

I was just thinking that I want to buy SOMETHING. I guess months of twiddling my thumbs has caused this to happen.
And now, here's something I had heard was possible but didn't follow up on it.

To top it all off, I have a jeweled release trigger group for my Model 12.

I have to sit back and take a breath.

BTW, is that removal/replacement thing a big deal or a simple replacement?

·
Registered
563 Posts
I like it !

I can see myself ordering a grip for the M-12... once we are back to shooting again

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now, this is exciting. Honestly.

I was just thinking that I want to buy SOMETHING. I guess months of twiddling my thumbs has caused this to happen.
And now, here's something I had heard was possible but didn't follow up on it.

To top it all off, I have a jeweled release trigger group for my Model 12.

I have to sit back and take a breath.

BTW, is that removal/replacement thing a big deal or a simple replacement?
Very simple replacement...bolt on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts