Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
10,357 Posts
I called the ATA and they said it would be available Aug. 4th. I know you can't PRE Pay until you PRE Classify . The PRE Classification was SUPPOSED to be open until Aug.2nd ( according to the ATA Web Site) but for some reason they cut it off early ! Hope there isn't a bug-aboo in the process.

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
I called the ATA and they said it would be available Aug. 4th. I know you can't PRE Pay until you PRE Classify . The PRE Classification was SUPPOSED to be open until Aug.2nd ( according to the ATA Web Site) but for some reason they cut it off early ! Hope there isn't a bug-aboo in the process.
It's back up and working now. I just pre-classified and prepaid for my first 3 events.

Reactions: slide action

·
Banned
10,357 Posts
It's back up and working now. I just pre-classified and prepaid for my first 3 events.
Thanks for the heads up Tim. It is seems to be kind of a roller coaster. First they say you can use it up the aug. 2nd, then they tell me no, it's closed until Aug. 4th but ,now they are letting people use it again ?! Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Does anyone know if you preclassify and paid for the Grand in advance can you add options later once on site? Options like Lewis class and yardage options??

·
Registered
61 Posts
Does anyone know if you preclassify and paid for the Grand in advance can you add options later once on site? Options like Lewis class and yardage options??
Just called ATA and was told you can add onsite even if you paid ahead.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Are you able to just classify and then pay once the grand starts using this system
I classified and paid for my son using the system on the ATA website yesterday. They are supposed to send us an email confirming the classification submitted by us online.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I hope I can add a couple more events on August 4th, going to be there earlier than originally planned. Already pre-squadded and payed for the original events.

·
Banned
10,357 Posts
Got everything done on line ( Well ALMOST) !!!! I got a reply back from the ATA and everything was fine EXCEPT it has me marked as a "Chair shooter" which I am definitely NOT .I distinctly remember marking NO on that question. Well anyway no way to go in and FIX it evidently, so I sent an Email to the ATA ( no word back yet) so I will call Monday. Hopefully I can get this fixed before the Grand.

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
I did the Pre-Squad , Pre-Classify , and the Pre-Pay . Already payed off my Credit Card balance but have not heard back from the ATA with my classification info . Hope it gets here before 7:00A.M. Tuesday when I head for the Gun Club .

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Got everything done on line ( Well ALMOST) !!!! I got a reply back from the ATA and everything was fine EXCEPT it has me marked as a "Chair shooter" which I am definitely NOT .I distinctly remember marking NO on that question. Well anyway no way to go in and FIX it evidently, so I sent an Email to the ATA ( no word back yet) so I will call Monday. Hopefully I can get this fixed before the Grand.
Might want to pack a stool, just in case.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I did the Pre-Squad , Pre-Classify , and the Pre-Pay . Already payed off my Credit Card balance but have not heard back from the ATA with my classification info . Hope it gets here before 7:00A.M. Tuesday when I head for the Gun Club .
I did mine this morning and already have confirmation back on classification and also payment.

·
Registered
171 Posts
John, the CHC will be doing the actual classification starting Monday at noon. They are not able to start any sooner because of the AIM Shoot.
Once classification is complete you will receive and email at the address you put in.

You have 2 options for checking your Classification. You can get a copy of your classification at the Classification trailer or you can call in at 618-484-9762 starting Tuesday at noon (I believe that is the time)

Todd

1 - 20 of 27 Posts