Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to convince the wife I needed to buy an Alfermann before they got banned-she said nice try...... Dan

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the support- I'm going to march right in there and beg her to let me buy one! :)

·
Registered
33,693 Posts
Setterman

I am in trouble this morning. I read your post and broke up in hysterical laughter, waking her up.

Not only did I get "the glare" like I did last night when I tried racer's idea with a SS, but now as punishment for this morning, Feb 1st has been cancelled and I have to wait until Mar 1st. Just wish I could remeber what it was I was waiting for on the 1st, but I am afraid to ask her.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Setterman- I tried telling her she was cut off- now she's laughing and telling me I don't know where all she gets it from. I'll wait a few days before asking "get what?" :)

I did meet Merlyn and the Alfermann's about 5 yrs ago at Missouri State Shoot- great guys- Dan

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
racer, yer gonna hafta be extremely kerful how you handle thet gurl!! Aint ya figgered out thet Brides and Bribes go hand in hand? Lissnin to des guys advice n ya may never git yer gun off agin?? :)

Harem Crampbull

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.