Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you know Martin Wilbur from Kansas..

I received word this morning that his mother has passed. She has been ill for a while, and Martin has stayed close by her. She's out of pain now and life has to go on.

I offer my prayers that God will comfort Martin and his family during this time.

Jerry B

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
My thoughts and prayers for Martin and his family during these trying times.

Matt

·
Premium Member
11,721 Posts
My sincere condolences Martin. May your faith keep you strong in this difficult time.

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Hope the wonderful memories you made with her Martin remain in your heart forever ~ Yvonne

·
Premium Member
4,487 Posts
Martin plese know that your friends feel the pain of your loss and with us and Miss Devi you don`t walk alone.I lost my Father early one Christmas season and my Mother-in-law on Christmas day.The season has been bittersweet ever since.Your friend ...John Wiegand.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Martin, my sincere condolences for you and your family.

I lost my mother about 10 years ago, so I know exactly how you feel. She's going to a better place, bless her life with you.

Tom Strunk

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Martin, sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. Will be thinking of you and Devi during this time of sorrow.

Steve

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Martin & Devi,
Sorry to hear of the news of your mothers passing, keep all the good memories in mind that she has given you and remember, she is in a better place with the lord. We are taught that from childhood and as we get older, that fact alone gives us comfort. God speed to her on her journey and his comfort to you. We will all meet again on the other side. Scott

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Even knowing the inevitable time makes no difference once we lose a loved one, we're never prepared for those kinds of losses. Martin, all of us share in the grief of losing your mom and will keep you and the family in our thoughts and prayers for guidance.

Gene Hapney

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
So sorry to hear of your loss, Martin (and Devi). Carol and I will keep you in our prayers.....Carol and Merlyn (and Lulu)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Martin,

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time in your life. My father passed away on this very day, 31 years ago. Your mother is now comfortable after your dedicated support of her.

So sorry Martin.

Roger & Mary Smith

1 - 20 of 44 Posts