Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30,465 Posts
Wow, I just realized. Trump has a lot of kids and family for a Trump Dynasty. Trump Empire, Trump Party, Trump Dynasty.

·
Premium Member
11,107 Posts
^^ I suspect he's proud of it, too. :D

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
This deplorable did his share of praying. I also had out my American Flag Tervis Tumbler last night. Had to have alot of cough syrup, but I have a prescription for it. LOL.

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Lord I know does not espouse hatred towards ANY human being.
I agree with you that God has no hatred. I also believe that Trumps election was Divine Intervention. Those of us who voted for President-elect Trump were just the tools God used.
The Lord I know does not espouse hatred towards ANY human being.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Yes and love your enemies enough to straighten them out, to where they can do no more harm (justice), unless you are in a last resort situation, absolutely, but alas to be totally human means to hate (it is a human emotion), hopefully for the correct reasons.

One can love the human being but hate what they do.

God didn't create hell for nothing.

Praise the Lord that Trump won. Hopefully our criminal justice department will improve along with everything else..

·
Registered
962 Posts
I agree with you that God has no hatred. I also believe that Trumps election was Divine Intervention. Those of us who voted for President-elect Trump were just the tools God used.

Cannot let it slide that you called yourself (and others) tools. All in fun. :05:

Tim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts