Trapshooters Forum banner
101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
So here is the deal, been out of shooting since about 2008. That was the last year I registered targets or shot any practice. Life got in the way. Anyway, bought a gun about a year ago with the intention of starting back up at some point. Fast forward to yesterday...went to the closest club to home. Took a couple shots at a pattern board, raised the comb as high as it would go and stay on the post's and got to within about 4 inches. Used to have the center of my pattern at about 14 inches back in the day. Wait that does not pertain to the intended subject. That being the cost of a round of practice at your clubs now a days. Had to shoot by myself as there was nobody else there. Went out and popped a 21 and a 25 which shocked me as had not shot since 2008 and was shooing a gun I had never fired before. Anyway, went back in to pay up. $10.00 a round. Is that pretty normal now? Seems like I checked the program for the Missouri state shoot and the registered birds were like 39.00 an event plus the fees. Not complaining just asking, what are you paying for a round of practice at your local ranges?
At our club we pay $3.00 around. United sportsman club Jefferson City Mo. We are a nonprofit club & If you are not a member and shoot as a guest it's $4.50 around.

101 - 103 of 103 Posts