Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since registered season has kicked-off in Indiana, just a reminder that practice is available every Saturday from 11:00 am to whenever at Brownsburg Conservation Club. We'll shoot singles, handicap and doubles and all are welcome. Lunch is always available. One of the nicest places to shoot in Indiana and still only $3.50 per round. Please contact me at the above email address for further information and directions. Tuesday afternoon and evening practice will be available in a couple of weeks.

Have a great shooting season,
Steve

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
How long does it take to get to Brownsburg from Greencastle? It doesn't look too far on a map but I know how the roads are down there. (You can't get there from here :). My son attends Depauw and I think sometimes he would like to get away to do a little shooting.

Steve

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kehrby, take 231 N. to 36, 36 east to 267, 267 N. to Brownsburg. Call me sometime at 317-796-1209 and I'll give specific directions to the club. It shouldn't take longer than 30-40 minutes tops.

Steve

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Steve, I will e-mail your info to my son and if he feels the need for some trap he will give you a call. Thanks!

Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.