Trapshooters Forum banner

Powder coated Gracoil by Tron

4273 17
Since I'm a "recoil wussy", I decided to have Tron install a GraCoil on my Blaser. Tron suggested a black powder coat to match the frame. As you can see, he did a great job again. I also had him change out the comb hardware. I've had issues with the comb coming loose with the original Blaser hardware. The gun was a soft shooter before the Gracoil, now it's really a sweet shooter.

And, he did it all in less than a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10,783 Posts
Setterman, that job really looks great! That Tronster guy is talented in many areas, even fishing/trolling I've heard!

I shot a friends Blaser combo with the single barrel and I only missed one target with his gun! Beginning at the 16, I proceeded all the way back to around 30 yards and crushed clays at every yardage! I can only imagine how little felt recoil yours has now!

Hap

· Registered
10,783 Posts
LOL, Matt, the trap was set according to Hoyle, er Has Been, that's just posted a gem on Dennis's thread also. The plate matched all the numbers posted in degrees by Has Been so the math don't lie at all! All I did was place a 4X4 under the front of the machine and bingo-bango, magic???? Now that some face to shoot a load at!! :)

Hap

· Registered
10,783 Posts
Matt, I missed one! They were happy faces though!:)

Pmaster, that mighta been a chunk of railroad tie I threw under it, maybe 4' foot long and I mistakenly put the other 4" in there above? :) You recall (Shooting with the Stars?) Dan B. shooting those cloud climbers on the numbered grid? Grids are good, takes lotsa face though.

Hap

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.