Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any slow burning powder for sale at the Grand? By who?

CSB1, International Clays, Green Dot????

milt

·
Registered
10,361 Posts
We'll have to wait and see. Graf's always had powder (even though it was in limited supply last year). Gamaliel did not have ANY last year. Hopefully that will change this time. Word is Graf's has been getting some in but, not sure about the amount.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
At the Summer Handicap in Missouri in early July, Mike Graf (Graf Reloading) in St Charles Missouri had a bunch of powder (red dot, promo, Winchester handicap, etc. but no green dot or any type of clays). He is not bundling it like he did last year. I am sure he will be at the Grand.

Also the other Graf's (Graf and Sons) in Mexico Missouri was also there selling powder. They had some different kinds but also no green dot or clays. Not sure if they will be at the Grand or not.

·
Premium Member
4,724 Posts
Frosty : Mike actually had several 8lbs of Green dot . He sold one and I was going to buy the other for Norm . When I couldn`t get him to answer his phone I left without it... Then at KCTA on Sunday Ray Kerley was asking me to try to get him a keg of Green Dot at the Grand for him . Wouldn`t you know it .

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I didn't see the green dot that Graf had or I would have bought some. He also did have 700x and 800x. I did buy some 700x at the state shoot in May.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts