Trapshooters Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Not hijacking, however, it appears that there are a number of shared page looks, log in, etc. with the Americantrapshooters site. Is there common ownership or perhaps the entity that set up the two sites for the respective owners used similar programming etc.?
Lots of differences.......this forum uses real people while the one you mentioned uses phony names made up by the moderator to give the appearance of lots of members.....it's a disgrace to the shooting sports.

Dear Mr cheesehead it appears that if you would look in the mirror you might realize that you have a seat in that hate boat as most of your comments on here have no substance other than explaining that other posters are not nearly as good at making negative comments as you are.
Dear Mr boastful,
"Substance"?? You just don't like my substance. Tough...
The definition of hate, is perfectly illustrated in your other forum. That forum was conceived because of hate.
Don't expect everyone here to sit with their mouth's shut when the others bring their crap here..

Dear Mr boastful,
"Substance"?? You just don't like my substance. Tough...
The definition of hate, is perfectly illustrated in your other forum. That forum was conceived because of hate.
Don't expect everyone here to sit with their mouth's shut when the others bring their crap here..
Again your post really doesn't resound of joy and tranquility and then the jr gold jumps on and says yup thats right.

Dave Berlet

Speaking of "joy and tranquility" we need to get back on the subject of Forums, so here's a question. An honest, other forum question; what is the highest number of alias' any owner or moderator has over there? Do you condone that?
Shoot well....

In almost 20 years reading Neil Winston's post, I have not found anything that doesn't make sense or without scientific proof. :)

My opinion might not matters much to some, but there're very few on TS that I took seriously.
So far, I fail to disagree with Neil Winston on what he said on TS.

If you click on the "Active Topics" or "New Post" square/link you get the view pretty much like the old TS.com. Except now to help the paying vendors you do not see the for sale by members threads.

Jason
Do what waverider said. Those that liked the old forum will like these formats. Problem solved right then and there.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.