Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Nice job John. I appreciate the part about the text and picture in the thread box part.

No one told me about the boat thing though...does this mean I can't post pictures now? LoL

Sherree

·
Registered
704 Posts
Nice job John. I appreciate the part about the text and picture in the thread box part.

No one told me about the boat thing though...does this mean I can't post pictures now? LoL

Sherree

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Sherree :

Feel free to use my boat if you wish you do know about right click a picture and then you can save the picture in you computer dont you im sure Tron would loan you a few boats also.

Foghorn

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Sherree :

Feel free to use my boat if you wish you do know about right click a picture and then you can save the picture in you computer dont you im sure Tron would loan you a few boats also.

Foghorn

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hey Foggy...I've always been able to post the picture, just couldn't figure out the text/thread combo! I'm sure you're right about Tron lending me a boat or 2 as well... I'm going to have to ask!

Sherree

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hey Foggy...I've always been able to post the picture, just couldn't figure out the text/thread combo! I'm sure you're right about Tron lending me a boat or 2 as well... I'm going to have to ask!

Sherree

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interesting hi-speed sequence shot. Notice how wad seems to compress further as shot is expelled. I figured it would colapse to maximum at the moment the pressure begins to force the wad from the shell.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interesting hi-speed sequence shot. Notice how wad seems to compress further as shot is expelled. I figured it would colapse to maximum at the moment the pressure begins to force the wad from the shell.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Picture test.

If this works thanks Foghorn for the boat picture.
Living in Kansas I didn't know where I was
going to get my boat picture for my first post.

Thanks for posting these instructions John.

Dennis

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.