Trapshooters Forum banner

8581 - 8600 of 8791 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Field bred English Cocker. Ive owned a lot of hunting breeds...hands down the best ive ever been privileged to hunt over. Heart the size of Texas and the happiest personality!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Buddy of mine had a FB Cocker, unstoppable. He retrieved a crippled Canada Goose and Skip claimed they couldn't even see the dog while he was bringing it in.

Pat

·
Registered
22 Posts
Buddy of mine had a FB Cocker, unstoppable. He retrieved a crippled Canada Goose and Skip claimed they couldn't even see the dog while he was bringing it in.

Pat
Lucy has picked up some huge roosters. Sometimes wing will cup over face and she holds a line back but has no idea where she is headed. Listens for voice to bring back. I have bigger males that can handle a goose but idk if she could. She would try or die tho! I have had her pick up 100 quail/day and 35+ tower pheasants in an afternoon. I will always own a cocker. She won first field trial at 4mo. No credit to me she just had great trainers and great genetics

·
Registered
7,906 Posts
I don’t really care for cats and every kitten I have seen grows up to be one but I just couldn’t feed a kitten to a snake.
Bet she does get some real bad comments from others.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
That is bad.

This is bad! The fire above has become one BIG fire heading for I-5 corridor! Swallowing up towns as it goes.

Structures Lost in Detroit Area - Assessments Ongoing
Lionshead Wildfire
Announcements – 1:44 hrs. ago

The Lionshead Fire has heavily impacted several communities in the Santiam drainage and Breitenbush area. Ongoing damage assessments in the Detroit area have identified 264 residences and 14 commercial properties destroyed.

Marion County Sheriff’s Office has set up a phone line (503-798-6823) to provide updates on the status of properties in the Detroit and Idanha areas (www.facebook.com/MCSOInTheKnow/).

Our hearts and prayers go out to those who have been impacted.

8581 - 8600 of 8791 Posts