Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
If Andrea is who I think she is...I shot with her at the 2005 Westy Hogans at Elysburg during Saturday's 200 singles. It was my first time at the club, and she was very personable, and nice to talk to. Plus, she crushes 16yard targets! Hope to get on her squad this year, she's tough to keep up with. I'm afraid to ask what her HDCP yardage is.

Casey.

·
Registered
114 Posts
If Andrea is who I think she is...I shot with her at the 2005 Westy Hogans at Elysburg during Saturday's 200 singles. It was my first time at the club, and she was very personable, and nice to talk to. Plus, she crushes 16yard targets! Hope to get on her squad this year, she's tough to keep up with. I'm afraid to ask what her HDCP yardage is.

Casey.

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Congrats, JohnJohn.......Beautiful kids. You must be walking on cloud 9.

My son just had twins..........Quite a handful to say the least. lol Hauxfan!

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Congrats, JohnJohn.......Beautiful kids. You must be walking on cloud 9.

My son just had twins..........Quite a handful to say the least. lol Hauxfan!

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Okay, Ed, you got me on that one. lol

He wasn't that much in pain, only when he had to go back to Georgia to get the rest of his Guard training before heading over to Iraq.

Said he felt guilty for leaving, but as I told him, son, you don't have a choice. Hauxfan!

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Okay, Ed, you got me on that one. lol

He wasn't that much in pain, only when he had to go back to Georgia to get the rest of his Guard training before heading over to Iraq.

Said he felt guilty for leaving, but as I told him, son, you don't have a choice. Hauxfan!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I never met a REAL man who didn't appreciate a nice looking woman in a tight tee shirt no matter what her age! Kidapoo is right, Kate Anderson is a lovely young girl, but, beauty IS in the eye of the beholder, and Cee Cee gets our vote NO CONTEST!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I never met a REAL man who didn't appreciate a nice looking woman in a tight tee shirt no matter what her age! Kidapoo is right, Kate Anderson is a lovely young girl, but, beauty IS in the eye of the beholder, and Cee Cee gets our vote NO CONTEST!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
If I were you, I'd keep Justin away from your daughter.... :) just kidding. he's a nice guy - and a relatively nice target should you decide he needs a "talkin' to"

:)

ali

·
Registered
59 Posts
If I were you, I'd keep Justin away from your daughter.... :) just kidding. he's a nice guy - and a relatively nice target should you decide he needs a "talkin' to"

ali

·
Registered
59 Posts

ali

·
Registered
59 Posts

ali

·
Registered
656 Posts
A 'relatively' nice target?!? Speaking of you, missy, I think it's time you put your pic up, you got a few votes on the other thread...

·
Registered
656 Posts
A 'relatively' nice target?!? Speaking of you, missy, I think it's time you put your pic up, you got a few votes on the other thread...

21 - 40 of 325 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.