Trapshooters Forum banner

Post 4 optics

1578 Views 19 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  K-GUNS
Have not shot in years but when I did I used all post 4 glasses & lenses. Are they still around ? Can't seem to find them.

Any info ?
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If they are no longer doing business,who is the best at grinding a hard to fit Rx.....Mike was always right on,the others not so much but I do have a hard fit when it comes to Rx glasses. Thanks

· Registered
1,563 Posts

· Registered
1,298 Posts
SSP Eyewear has great shooting glasses. They can build with a Rx. Mike at SSP is an excellent person. My kids, myself, and the kids youth team all use them. Lots of happy SSP Eyewear users in NW PA as well.

· Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
L & M, SGS.............reached out to both over the weekend. Did the contact form on one,and did direct email to the other,not sure which one was which,no reply back as yet,but its only been a day really. Wait n see ?

One is in Hanover Pa and maybe a 1-1/2 hr drive for me if it works out. Again,thanks for the info.

If not,perhaps it's an omen,not to start shooting again. I hear ammo is hard to come by too.

· Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SGS emailed me back just now........looks like we can make this work and they are located in my home state not too far away from me. They are on the road going to shoots in Texas,then Georgia

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.