Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,353 Posts
I would be shocked if you can get more than 150 or 175 out of it

The only person who cares about that DU logo is the guy who is drunk looking at the skimpy girls pouring drinks at a DU banquet and bidding on stuff like this

regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
If you put a price on it , let me know. I am in my pjamas & not had a drink. Been to many DU functions . Enjoyed everyone. I have a Michigan address.

Joe Woods/Ontario

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I do agree that the DU emblem does not add value to this item. DU banquets are fund raising ventures and they put that on everything for auction. Guys/Gals bid big money just to be helping the cause. Alot of people assume that because its a DU version its a collectors item worth big money. I've yet to hear of the collector seeking out loaders with special emblems stamped on them(i could be wrong). Although the loader is new, i would say thats all it has going for it. Its a single stage loader and not a numbered print or whiskey decanter which most collect. I can't see this item sitting in peoples living rooms as you do the prints and decanters. Good luck if your looking to sell all the same----Matt

·
Registered
153 Posts
this guy was selling one earlier this year

http://www.trapshooters.com/noframes/cfpages/smessage.cfm?messageid=659773

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.