Trapshooters Forum banner

Portable gun rack for golf carts

1172 3
I am a snowbird (Michigan and Florida) do not have my own "shooting cart". I am looking for something easy to build and easy to carry to various shooting venues. Last winter I took photos of portable racks that mostly clipped on open windshields of golf carts. One of my small projects is to build one this summer. Any ideas would be appreciated.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13,498 Posts
Google Cricket Carts, if you want something small and easy to carry to range and back. Without having to buy a full size trailer for it. You can buy a hitch platform to carry the cart around on your vehicle. You can get these little carts with two gun racks on the back too. There not a cheap, build your own kind of thing though. break em all jeff

· Registered
302 Posts
I would recommend buying a used pull cart for a golf bag. You can find them new or used pretty much anywhere. You can start at the local Pawn Shop. Then you will need to make a platform to hold the gun on, or you can buy a portable SC bag to go on the cart. I have one that has extendable feet that collapse when you set it down. Looks like a cross between a shooting case and a portable golf bag. You can put these easily on the cart and haul it around with you. Write me back for any questions and I'd be happy to help. Good luck. Pete

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.