Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a friend with this car and he wants to sell it. 26000 original miles. 5 liter cross ram fuel injected engine. black, with camel colored seats. air, t tops. would make a great hot rod. not sure about the engine. it has been stored inside for 18 years. interested. make an offer and i also can send a few pictures if you want. motordoc

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I'm not sure, but looking at the hood in the second picture, it looks like it's a turbo model. They weren't great engines, and were famous for eating turbos and feeding bits to the engine.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Man I'd buy this but I dont have a mullet or an American flag t-shirt so I doubt I could get it to start......... Just kidding, UP for an interesting car.

·
Premium Member
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it is not a turbo car. it is the 5.0 liter with cross ram fuel injection. not sure what it is worth. if interested lets try and figure a fair price. it is in a warehouse in cleveland ohio. you would need a tow truck to take it home. Might run but not sure about that. I talked to the owner today. It had a new cam put in about 300 miles ago and not driven but a few miles since then. he says it ran ok but as of now it will need oil change, fuel system clean and some other stuff. NEVER in an accident. Had a minor repair to the right rear wheel opening when he snagged the mud flap. Interior is so so but does not look bad. I think if you rub it out it might be nice. contact me for more info motordoc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.