Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came across two PW, a 800 with the new upper bin system and larger primer tray and a 900 all original.
The 800 is in use on a regular basis.
I have two MEC'S I use, 20 ga. and a 12 ga. with an automate.

Not sure of the value of the PW's.
Any suggestions would help. Value??

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
If you don't want them clean them up and take fotos and sell them on Ebay!! Look through the archives on past sold PW's on ebay and look at the shape they were in and what they sold for. Even though some parts are no longer made for these loaders they still fetch a good price if they are in good condition. Creekers quote is pretty good but I think you can get more for the 900! It will depend on the condition it's in.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The biggest issue on eBay is most often the photos don't show the true condition of the reloader. Also, the shipping is difficult to do correctly..and at a decent expense.. The damage that can occur due to improper packaging can be terminal. Lastly there are upgrades on the 800 that make some more desirable than others. 350 to 450 is the eBay range..generally I see better buys here on TS.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I had a PW 800-C in very good condition. I sold it here on TS.com for $375 delivered. I thought I would do better but that was te best offer I had in a week or two. As I remember the postage bill on that one was over $60 as they are very heavy. When you ship Priority Mail parcels not packaged in a flat rate box the postage varies considerably based on the two zip codes involved.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts