Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanx to everyone for looking - 3 of 4 reloaders are sold. The 12 Gauge is on eBay.

Selling 12 gauge P/W Reloader. I have disassembled, inspected, cleaned, lubricated, adjusted, replaced some parts, and tested the reloader. It are in excellent working order. Included in the picture are a box of shells loaded with the reloader shown (For info only - Not included in sale). You can see all the closures are very nice. One powder and shot bushing is included with the reloader. Also included is the manual and mounting bolts.

I have shipped similar units in the past, and will pack it to handled by the usual shippers. I bolt the units to plywood base and top pieces and double box them in mover's dish pack boxes. All prices are plus the actual cost of shipping. I will work buyer to select the most economical shipper.

The two units are described as follows:

1. 28 Gauge Size-o-Matic 900 Serial # 7646 - Excellent condition - looks almost new - SOLD

2. 12 Gauge Size-o-Matic 800B Serial # 14962 - Very Good to Excellent condition - unit works very well mechanically, but black paint has surface chips (as seen in photo) This unit has been upgraded with the Die Removal System and the Ez-Fill shot and powder hopper. - On - eBay

DSC06492.jpg

I have previously bought and sold items on both the old and current TS.com web sites. I have never had any issues as either a buyer or seller. There are two feedback items posted with positive reviews.

More pictures are available on request.

Please PM me if interested.

Thank You,
Billy Gross
Virginia

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
billy is a straight up person to deal with. I bought a mec press from him 1 yr ago . it was a good clean press and all was right , thanks billy . rich.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Bought the 20 ga. from Billy...Fabulous Deal...Packed Great arrived via. UPS..and No Damage..Packed like a Pro. No Worries.. if I needed another loader..I would Buy the Others..Thanks Again.
Shoot Well..Shoot Often with Family and or Good Friends, Bart

1 - 7 of 7 Posts