Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is probably the best single stage reloader ever made. Don't give up, go slow and see where it is binding, etc. Ron

Added: Cheap steel-based hulls are a bit harder to resize and eject. The shell should be locked in position for the wad insertion. Check to be sure the wad guide lines up inside the crimp section, isn't deformed, etc.

·
Registered
109 Posts
well i stand corrected thanks to gun 1357 went back to loader looked it
over tighten all the set screws that were loose readjusted the wad arm and started over so far so good will play more tomorrow rem working good winchester
has hole just big enought for bb to come out well at least 1 came out

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have a 375 and have loaded thousands of shells with it. Never had a problem including with steel based cases. Wouldn't part with mine. A little adjustment on the crimp starter should solve the problem with the Winchester hulls. Make sure the case is seating deep enough in the die. It should be flush with the die. This is a very simple reliable loader that seems to load any hulls well for me. gdr

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
My 375 is number 1414. I bought it when I was in high school as my dedicated .410 loader. I later made it my decicated 16 gauge loader. I have been retired for 15 years and the 375 is still going. You'll have no trouble selling a 375.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts