Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ponsness Warren 800 Silver ST. F/S. Machine has been updated with the following: Shovel handle, shell counter, extended primer tray with cover, primer feed assembly (brass) with depth setting by knurled knob, without taking assembly out of machine. Encludes a target box full of parts, including a new frame top plate, bushings, bushing gears, shut off gears, star gears, dies, crimping dies, crimp starter dies, primer feed assemblies (4), spent primer deflectors, action arms,(2), primer ram clips and springs, wad guide; plus additional parts, springs, set screws and washers. $475.00. plus shipping and ins. Gary E. Gasaway.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Interested in buying the loader and all parts, let me know total including shipping and insurance to Colorado City, TX 79512. Also, how you would like payment.

Mr. Mark Sheets
325-242-1311

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Mark:

Will check on shipping to your zip and let you know cost, plus my address. If cost is too high, I'm planning on San Antoine perhaps meet up there? Will let you know shipping. Payment by check, mo, etc., ok. My Ph. 253-359-8024. Thanks, GEG.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.