Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where you can buy some poly gun racks for our club? Advanced sign in SD retired ,looking for some place to buy them.thanks,any info appreciated.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
does anyone know where you can buy some poly gun racks for our club? Advanced sign in SD retired ,looking for some place to buy them.thanks,any info appreciated.
Did you try Google?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah,sure there’s something there but when you search it you get everything from ata mounts too large breasted ladies!

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
poly gun racks for our club
Are you looking for something for outdoor use or in the clubhouse? We have one (outdoor) that looks like it is made of a material similar to Trex. I'd have to see if there is a manufacturer ID on it; possibly it's homemade. I won't be back there until sometime this weekend to take a look. It's on the skeet side and my tutu is at the cleaners.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
You can contact Mike McAlpine in San Angelo, Texas. He makes gun racks. His phone number is 325-656-6319. Tell him I sent you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
No one bought out the South Dakota guy? Bought one from him last summer he told me
He was looking for someone to buy the business. Probably be a good second business.
Very well made gun racks, heavy and should last many years

1 - 11 of 11 Posts