Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, now I don't know how to explain this to you people, but here goes. I had a few buddies over last night and we were getting ready to go out to the bar and I figured that we'd have a couple of beers before hand, BUT when I went into the fridge, it seems like someone or SOMETHING had helped itself to several of my beers. I'm pretty sure that it wasn't me....and my wife doesn't drink beer, so this I simply can't explain.

Then, the next morning, I opened my wallet and there was an awful lot of money MISSING. I can't explain this.

Anyone ever have these types of weird paranormal experiences??

Tron

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
Tron, Kitty played you for a fool once again. The beer was sent to Barrelbulge and I just received an envelope with three dollars in it.

·
Registered
11,393 Posts
Sorry Tron,

I took your beer. i feel bad about it now.

Next time, can you get something better? Guinness or something?

That stuff you drink sucks.

But in your defense, it WAS cold.

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OH, and Kitty doesn't even drink beer. He likes that cheap "el toro" tequila. Once he's had a heaping glass, he likes to run around the house with the cap on his head. Says he's the "Frito bandito" and weird stuff like that.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=100_1743.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
I use to have a yellow lab that I spent a lot of time training to get me a beer from the fridge. (saw it on TV and thought it was cool) Well old Bud started getting beers and just hiding them outside when he was bored. I think Kitty is doing the same thing. The missing money probably also Kitty supporting the Don Anejo habit. The other distinct possibility is known as a blackout ...

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Tron, didn't you or someone else on TS.com have a similar problem with a scam by scantily clad good looking women at a Home Depot a while back? hahaha

John E.

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
Tron, I would suggest the waterboard treatment for Kitty and Barrel Bulge top get at the truth about the missing beer and well never mind the money, but that would be cruel to Kitty!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.