Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Imperial Polk Gun Club, in Winter Haven FL will hold another Registered Trap Shoot on Sunday Dec. 15, 2013. The Clubhouse will open at 8am with coffee and donuts available. We will start shooting at 9am with 100 singles, 100 handicap, and 100 doubles. The cost is still $27 per event with the ususal $5 ATA/FTA daily fees. We will plan for lunch after singles, HOWEVER; the policy of hoping donations cover the cost of lunch hasn't been working. The Club cannot subsidize the Trap Shoot Lunch and I can no longer afford to make up the difference. So: we will have the following available: 1/3 # Cheeseburger w/ all the fixings + 2 sides + iced tea for $4.50 and/or Italian Sausage with peppers in marinara sauce + 2 sides + iced tea for $3.50 or with just peppers in sauce for $2. As always sodas are available for $.50. During squadding we will ask if you plan on lunch and what you would like and we hope this is not an inconvenience for anyone. Come on out, enjoy the day, the weather should be nearly perfect. John Helm

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
Wish I could come to my old home club. Hip replacement has me sidelined even here in KY.

Charlie Becknell

1 - 2 of 2 Posts