Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about time the community starts backing up the police. Many need to volunteer to ride with them for back up.
We'll see how determined people want safe neighborhood.

·
Registered
29,248 Posts
Volunteer programs have been around for a long time, you can join a reserve unit, community patrol, offer to help at the PD with mundane tasks. There are community watchdog programs, community service programs, but ride alongs are not always the best thing to help out. You have to go through a process for a ride along, then the officer you are assigned to has to worry about your ass as well as his. Don't make them brownies or cake, but have fund raisers, help with toy and food drives the cops are involved with for the less fortunate and provide coupons, gift cards, etc. Buy a cop a cup of coffee when you see him in line for one, buy his lunch in the restaurant. Just don't make a scene doing it.

Reactions: CharlieAMA

·
Premium Member
18,223 Posts
What Rick said. Also, just saying hi, or striking up a friendly conversation with them works wonders also.

Reactions: WadHopper

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Some POS black guy was arrested in Racine,WI today for making threats to the cops on Facebook. Real nice stuff about arm up blacks and kill their families.

The African is doing his wicked best to start a race war in this country.

·
Registered
29,248 Posts
I give up trying to tell people they are wrong about 99.9% of hard working law enforcement personnel. I found out during my time in law enforcement that it is not about protecting and serving innocent people from evil, but protecting ungrateful fools from themselves. Looks like I found another fool to add to my ignore list.

Reactions: WadHopper

·
Registered
29,248 Posts
John is just another card carrying member of the Black Lives Matter bunch who we will someday scrape up off the sidewalk, shovel into in a body bag and put out on the curb with the rest of the trash in this world.

·
Registered
176 Posts
If "black lives matter", why not "black behavior matters". Our back-the-criminal potus has stirred these thugs up where they want to scuffle with LEO whenever they are caught. I think use whatever it take to subdue them, sometimes a bullet. Keep our LEO safe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts