Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SW Grand was a great success and was extremly well run and as smooth as any shoot could go. The National Shooting Center is a WORLD CLASS FACILITY and outstanding in most every aspect. The NSSA and the Skeet Shooters have a GREAT facility for their homegrounds. So, the next time you are at your club and you see some skeet shooters, please thank them for having such a fantastic facility and hosting a great Trapshoot.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
You are welcom, I would also thank Mr. Make Hampton for making the National Gun Club the World Class shooting venue. The staff of NSSA/NSCA are hardworking, Mr. Don Snyder is a great asset to the shotgun sports.

Thank you all

Ron Ausman

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Mike

Let's have a little bet on the Skeet Range, I'll shoot the .410 you shoot the 12 GA $10.00 per bird.

Also if I lose I will shoot trap in the Pink TuTu.

If I win you can shoot a second round with the.410 wearing the Pink TuTu....

Ronbo

·
Registered
655 Posts
Well said Sir. I know the pink tutu thing is a long standing trap vs skeet thing here on TS.com. I'm sure which is worse, wearing a pink tutu or having a trapshooter's belly. All in good fun. :0)

Duckman
Skeet Shooter

·
Registered
357 Posts
P3AT,
I too shoot NSSA, NSCA and ATA. Heck if I can get someone with a hand thrower I'll shoot them too!!

Mark Geslock
Fredericksburg, VA

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Ok I know of a few cross dressers and they shoot Skeet good and the Sporting clays, then the one above switched to the trap game and it seems he is getting some yardage along the way.

So I guess as long as we are all shooting any type of shooting game then we should all get along.

Ok of course we have to pick on the Pink Tu Tu's since this is named a trap site.

Foggy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.