Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would someone PLEASE film the shoot-off and post it here on Trapshooters!!!!!

Some of us could not be there this year and would really like to see some real high dollar action!!!!

Thank You for reading this, and I hope the post shows up. CW

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That could be true, but my guess is it will be over in less than two hours!

The ten shooters will have a tad of pressure on them, and I would imagine that

the targets will look like little B-B's shooting out of the house!

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
You may have read it here before..."Put your money in the pot & then tell them how to run the shoot!"

Big Jack

PS. To the Martins..THANK YOU!

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
Media friendly, that's a joke!. We are in the stoneage as far as media coverage goes. The Wold Cup is taking place at this time in Germany, if you go to the ISSF web site you can watch the shooting events. In the rifle and pistol events you can actually see the placement of the bullet holes in each competitors target. HMB

·
Registered
958 Posts
You'll have to wait until Sunday nite on the History channel. That's when the finale takes place on Top Shots. Right now there's four guys left. ....Rick

·
Registered
151 Posts
you know we run a miss and walk shoot at our major shoot each year, you pay your 10$ and out you go in squads first miss and you walk last man standing picks up about 600$ the event is a big hit with shooters and it rearly gos over a 100 straight and that a double barrel event.jonny d australia.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
There is nothing wrong with "miss and out" for big money purses. It saves time, targets, and only deprives the missing shooters of a few practice birds. Pigeon matches used to be miss and out and were more interesting than todays shoots which are just practice shooting for rich guys.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.